понедельник, 27 февраля 2012 г.

Monday isn't the worst day.

  Soooo,what happened today?
  It was quite a difficult day at school. We had chemistry-urhh, I hate it. But we had a lot of fun on literature. Yeah, and there was a strange snowfall which lasted about 20 minutes. At first, the snowfall was so powerful that I couldn't see anything in the yard, but then it suddenly stopped!
  Fortunately, I have already done my homework for tomorrow, so now I am free.:)
  Well, I think that's all for today.













  P.S. I am looking forward to spring holidays. I am going to go to Paris for about a week. That means I'll go shopping!))

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

lol, I can see myself in some photos :D
Like ur new blog ^^

Kate (http://kateryna.blog138.fc2.com/)

Unknown комментирует...

hah)I even didn't notice) thanks a lot dear)