четверг, 1 марта 2012 г.

way to perfection

Hi guys!
Sorry I didn't write because I didn't have time. I was going to post some photos today, but, unfortunately. I didn't manage to take any.
What's new?
We are waiting for our visas to France. Oh, I want holidays so much!
Hmm I'll share one secret with you. Guess what? My mum suggested me going to Holland to study there!) That means I'll finish 9th form here in my town and then I'll study there.I will look through their schools soon and find out more about that. But it's a great idea!
I think I'll post some photos tomorrow. Anyway, here are my 3 favorite photos from the Internet:
The perfect Furla bag! My dream^_^ 

     These shoes...oh I even can't find any words!
Mint sweater. My second dream))
What do you think of them?
Well,goodnight.
With love,
Helenxx

Комментариев нет: